Gaea Global Technologies Inc. is experiencing tremendous growth and are actively recruiting for a mid-level Sales Professional for our NextGen Logistics and Supply Chain Management operations, focusing on cloud based Saas. Immediate consideration given to candidates with prior experience selling technology products and services into healthcare organizations and hospitals.
This is a mid-level individual contributor role and does not include any managerial or executive responsibilities at this time.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in B2B sales. This role requires the unique talent to successfully engage and qualify new customers. While we do provide warm leads, the incumbent will also focus their skills on identifying new prospects in the Cloud based SaaS Supply Chain and Warehouse Management industry. Individual positivity and driven personality will enable the ideal person to build and promote our Synkrato brand and mission. (For more information regarding Synkrao, please visit our website at www.gaeaglobal.com). In addition to sales activities, this sales professional will gain insights into other core teams and functions within the landscape of the target industries.
This position reports to the CRO/Marketing Sales Leader
Ideal candidates should expect/have:
A self-driven, individual sales contributor in a Saas environment.
This person will lead the sales initiatives related to the Synkrato product.
The role is a US based sales professional with experience in cloud platforms.
Know product strategy, cloud market strategies and have a solid understanding of cloud-based solutions.
Outstanding presentation skills.
Previous proven experience with Cloud Based sales and have a solid strategy and definition of how to sell to this market
● Prospecting and driving new sales.
● Build/Maintain sales pipeline and close new business.
● Optimize growth funnels through data analysis and client research.
● Develop and execute initiatives to reach new prospects and companies.
● Create a solution sales approach through education, cost vs investment and time saving deliverables.
● Project and build revenue growth for the Synkrato platform.
● Manage all aspects of growth, including but not limited to sales, content marketing, advertisement, and analytics.
● Build and lead a winning sales team and organization through hiring and inspiring team members.
● Provide clear direction for team members by setting targets, prioritizing tasks, assigning responsibility, and monitoring workflow.
● Optimize business analytics and streamline business development processes.
● Collaborate with other departments to design and develop opportunities to increase engagement and identify qualified prospects.
● Use business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling campaigns, and develop accounts on a continual basis.
● Work with the CEO/CRO to ensure all customer touchpoints are consistent with the brand.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Demonstrated experience in marketing enterprise cloud software solutions to Healthcare, Hospitals, High Tech, Manufacturing, CPG or other related industries.
● Minimum of 5 years of developing Enterprise Cloud software or hardware platforms that are specific to supporting Cloud solutions.
● 5+ years of proven sales success having consistently exceeded their target sales quota with a minimum of USD $1M+ in revenue are encouraged to apply.
● Leadership and the ability to break down barriers for productivity.
● BS/BA or MS Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Computer Engineering or have equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree in the Enterprise Cloud Solutions sales model.
● Experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
5 years proven success in marketing within the Cloud solutions platform
● Effectively articulate the solution capabilities with impactful storytelling.
● Outstanding verbal and written communication.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Creative thinking and proactive problem solving.
● Open to frequent travel within North America and Internationally.
● Previous experience working with AI driven software solutions, Digital Twin, Mobile App, IoT and Virtual Reality Visualization in the Supply Chain and Cloud Saas Industry.
● Ability to question, qualify leads and prepare clients for value propositions.
● Ability to Prospect without fear of rejection, driven to close the sale.
● Create a solution sales approach through education, cost vs investment time, saving deliverables.
● Poised as an industry expert and subject matter expert to C- Level prospects and users.
● Strongest contenders have a solid technical understanding of cloud-based technology.
● Self-directed proficiency with the ability to work independently on assigned projects or tasks.
Gaea Global Technologies Inc. provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of excellent benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurances, a company-matched 401(k), generous PTO and many others.
MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES.