Looking for a Technical Lead with min. 7 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
· At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
· NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
· Agile development concepts
· REST, JSON, and distributed application development
· Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
· Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
· Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
· Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
· Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
· To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud
· To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
· To Support and resolve L3 level issues
· Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
· Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
· Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
· Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
· Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
· Testing bench skills
· Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
· To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
· To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
· To provide good support as L3 Support.
· To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.