MEAN Stack Developer
You must be dynamic, able to adjust to an ever changing environment and maintain a rapport within a diverse working culture. Successful candidates will be able to work out of a home office supporting Gaea Global Technologies and clients world-wide.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, READ ON!
Gaea is seeking a MEAN Stack Developer for a newly created position. Candidates will work from a remote home-office environment. We are seeking one person to be US based and one Mexico based.
Requirements & Duties:
Successful candidates should possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and the following:
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a Mean Stack Developer.
• Expertise in developing REST APIs using Nodejs and its frameworks such as Express.js.
• Strong experience in Angular4+, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS application development.
• Excellent understanding of user interface design and the design process.
• Notable experience in MongoDB and MongoDB aggregation framework.
• Knowledge in TDD, Mocha, Chai, Jest, and Jasmine test frameworks.
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum development process.
• Expert skill in version control systems ideally git/bitbucket.
• Able to deliver the modules independently with very little supervision.
• The candidate is expected to be self-driven, willing to take initiatives, and should be a quick learner.
• Should have excellent analytical skills & critical thinking as well as excellent communication skills. Mexico based candidates must have strong English speaking abilities to communicate with end-clients and other team members.
Gaea Global Technologies provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of excellent benefits.
NOTE: For consideration you must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Green Card Holder (for US based only). Mexico based candidates should need no visa sponsorship of any kind.