Gaea - an Oracle Platinum Partner, is a global services company that unites its pioneering knowledge of Oracle enterprise products with its deep domain expertise of industry verticals to create the best software solutions for its customers. It leverages its global reach, lower cost base, round the clock service, to deliver fundamentally superior ROI.
Gaea has an established track record as Oracle Platinum Partner of delivering unrivaled value and customer satisfaction to its clients world-wide.
Gaea was founded by former thought leaders and architects of Oracle’s Supply Chain and Primavera products with the goal of leveraging their deep product knowledge, industry experience and process expertise in delivering successful solution implementations and business process re-engineering. Over the last two decades, GAEA’s founders have delivered enterprise applications that have been deployed for over 2000 customers globally. GAEA’s specialty is the ability to mix Technical and Functional knowledge and delivering Custom solutions.
Who are we looking for?
Gaea is actively looking to attract and retain ambitious, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to join our dynamic team. This is an incredibly exciting time for our company. We’re growing at a rapid pace and aim to disrupt the engineering; construction and project-intensive manufacturing industries with sound project management solutions and technology tools.
At Gaea, we pride ourselves on staying out in front of new innovations and industry challenges. In addition to a strong professional atmosphere, we’re dedicated to fostering an energetic workplace with an emphasis on work/life balance.
Position: IT Recruiter
Exp Range: 5- 8 Years
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven professional with the following Qualifications:
· Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Zoom, Google Hangouts)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
· Graduation/Post Graduation in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
· Min. 5 years of IT or Tech recruitment experience in recruiting Niche profiles (E.g. Primavera P6, Unifier, WMS, OTM, Java, Full stack, Meanstack, Dev Ops, Flutter etc)
Following will be the responsibilities, but not limited to:
1. Liaise with Department Head to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
2. Write and post technical job descriptions on internal & external job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
3. Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
4. Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
5. Schedule Interviews with Interview panel and keep a track of the feedback and candidate status
6. Discuss offer with selected candidates after basic checks and release the offer letter
7. Build a candidate data sheet to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
8. Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
9. Conduct College/Institutional/Walk-in Recruitment drives across PAN India as per the need and ensure the entire process is handled seamless