Oracle Primavera P6 Planner - Mid-level - Reston, Virginia
P6 Planner – Oracle Primavera P6 SME
- 3-5 years of experience working at Mid Level Scheduling and Project Controls and ready to move into a leadership position.
- Proven Intermediate to Advanced expertise utilizing Primavera P6.
- Subject Matter Expert in Project Controls.
- Must have prior Design/Build experience.
If you are the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or a related field preferred; Or equivalent years of work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building P6 schedules.
- Experience in field planning and progression.
- Advanced knowledge working in Primavera v6.2+
- Understanding of construction management, engineering processes and flowing from engineering design, process mapping and engineering data structures.
- Basic understanding of 'Critical Path' method and tools used to compute CPM.
- Strong understanding of project costing and management concepts.
- PMI Certification is not required but strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
More about this role with Gaea Global Technologies:
As a professional with Gaea Global, you will be part of the team that will be a key part of a large Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management implementation, training, and project controls using Primavera.
You must have a detailed understanding of developing and maintaining project plans in a complex engineering & construction environment. You will analyze impacts to project, Impact Analysis, clarify dependencies, constraints, assumptions, evaluate and administer scope change requests. You will formulate and write detailed functional specifications from customer requirements. You will also recommend and design solutions based on Oracle Primavera suite, to solve construction and engineering management problems from an owner’s perspective.
You will be utilizing your knowledge of Construction Management and marrying it up with data analysis to solve problems around Project scheduling, resource, labor and materials management, Risk and Issue mitigation.
Finally, you will provide ongoing project management & construction management knowledge to our clients.
Does this sound like you?
This is a full-time salaried position. Gaea Global provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of excellent benefits to include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances, a company-matched 401(k), paid time off and many others.
Please visit our web-site for more information about our company and service offerings.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Green Card holder to be considered. No sponsorships available at this time.