Gaea Global Technologies Inc is an Implementation, Integration, Reporting, Project Schedule & Cost management specialist. We help our clients leverage the full use of their enterprise systems, which we implement, to maximize their ability to run large capital construction projects and other financial endeavors.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and we are seeking candidates for a new Account Manager in support of a global, multi-million dollar engagement.
What we do!
This role is primarily responsible for oversight and management of consultants and the integrity of project data for Gaea’s clients. This Account Program Manager is a highly visible management consultant. This role will be entrusted with immense responsibility to provide business transformation and organizational change leadership along with system implementation expertise. Leading by example, fostering an environment of mutual trust through clear communication and open dialogue, team building skills and superior ethics will be paramount for this pinnacle position.
- Maintains a dynamic relationship with key stakeholders and fosters a professional rapport.
- Acting as the Company Liaison for a high profile client.
- Managing P&L data and acting as an integral part of the organization.
- Direct decision maker for a team of 50-75 employees.
- Manage a complete, multi state IT Project with end to end responsibilities.
- Identify and manage resources to meet program objectives.
- Work with program leads to develop project plans to meet future objectives, milestones and maintain cost.
- Identify potential roadblocks, make recommendations and act as an advisor to mitigate risks.
- Develop contingency plans and execute as needed for conflicts within the program.
- Oversees implementation of the project plan and adjusts to meet the needs of the program.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of large scale planning.
- Guides other professionals on best practices in complex situations.
- Builds coalitions with partners and develops behind the scenes initiatives to increase successes.
- Identify opportunities which benefit both client and organizational needs.
- Demonstrated competency to independently manage a full range of typical situations from minor to complex proficiency.
- Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years cost analysis & cost engineering experience on EPC projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in any of the following technologies: - Primavera PCM, Unifier, P6, Analytics, Prolog, Ecosys.
- Strong understanding project and portfolio management business processes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting - military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting - military or civilian.
- Knowledge of Construction Management, Cost Control Systems, Earned Value Analysis, Cost Forecasting and Cost Analysis.
- BS in Engineering, Project Management, Finance, Accounting, or Construction Management.
- Knowledge of ERP/EPM is a plus.
- Willingness to travel when pandemic allows.
Other desired qualifications:
- 8+ years of data management experience.
- Software experience/exposure to accounting, ERP, EVM, Primavera Contract Management, SAP, Salesforce and other similar software highly desirable.
- Create business/functional requirements.
- Design, document, and develop business processes.
- Collaborate with solution architects on architecture design.
- Prepare design documents and work task plans.
- Working with the implementation team, you will design migration onto Unifier from other systems and serve as architect and SME on integration efforts to other system.
- Assist in gap analysis and participate in developing solution strategies.
- Assist in data conversion strategies.
- Support implementation teams in developing Primavera PPM solutions.
- Develop testing plan, scripts, and procedures.
- Client training.
- Document Management.
- Consulting background with recent client facing experience.
- Experience with integrating with any ERP.
- Team player.
- PMI or AACE certification or equivalent is a plus.
Up to 50% when pandemic situation allow and travel is considered safe and necessary.
Gaea Global Technologies Inc. provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of excellent benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, a company matched 401(k), a generous PTO policy and many others.
NOTE: For consideration, you must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Green Card Holder. No sponsorships of any kind available at this time.