About the job
Gaea is looking out for Java & J2EE Developers for its Integration team
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer science or Information Technology.
- Must have 3+ to 10 years of experience in Java and J2EE.
- Participate in various phases of the project Design, Build, Test and Deploy.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Expertise in developing REST/SOAP APIs.
- Good understanding of XML,XQuery, XSLT, XSD, WSDL.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Expert skill in or more version control systems ideally git/bitbucket/Azure.
- Able to deliver the modules independently.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and configuration issues.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including Technical specifications, design specifications.
- Strong communication skills.