Who We Are
Kinnate Biopharma Inc. is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on expanding on the promise of targeted therapies for those battling cancer.
The company is developing medicines for known oncogenic drivers where there are no approved targeted drugs and to overcome the limitations of marketed cancer therapies, such non-responsiveness or acquired and intrinsic resistance.
Kinnate has two lead clinical programs being studied in solid tumors with RAF, NRAS and FGFR-driven alterations, and is rapidly progressing a pipeline of additional small molecule drug candidates as part of the Kinnate Discovery Engine.
The company is driven by the urgency and knowledge that patients are waiting for new, effective cancer medicines. Come join us to help improve lives.
Your Impact at Kinnate
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager / Associate Director Portfolio and Program Management to support expansion of the company’s operations. provide operational leadership for our oncology development team, preclinical through clinical development. You will work in a highly collaborative environment to develop and manage project plans and implement project management tools and best practices to improve operational efficiency. In this pivotal role, you will proactively help to define cross-functional project operational plans, manage timelines and project risks, to ensure timely completion of deliverables per plans and strategy agreed upon with development team and Management.
· Provide project management leadership in a fast-paced, cross-functional program team
· Lead the creation, execution, and ongoing maintenance of high-quality integrated development plans, including timelines, communication plans and risk assessments
· Collaborate with development team, clinical sub-team and other key sub-teams and working groups to drive alignment and seamless execution of program’s business-critical deliverables
· Partner with the Development Lead to identify challenges and opportunities, and provide scenario planning and solution to increase probability of program success
· Implement and continue to refine project management tools, best practices, and processes to improve efficiency, consistency, and management of project deliverables
· Lead team meetings in collaboration with the Development Lead and functional leads, to ensure results-oriented meetings and provide appropriate meeting logistic support
· Collaborate with Development Lead and team to help foster positive and productive team dynamics
· Facilitate the flow of communication as appropriate and ensure key stakeholders are engaged in key decisions and actions
· Proactively provide input and help to ensure program budget and resources appropriately planned and allocated accordingly
· Listed responsibilities are an essential and expected initial duties, but not exhaustive, the role will evolve over time and changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
· Master’s degree preferred or a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field with strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training.
· Proven track record in portfolio & project management with a minimum 3+ years of experience in bio tech/life sciences project management or equivalent discipline.
· Minimum 6+ years of industry experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or other healthcare related fields
· Demonstrated experience managing and guiding cross-functional team
· Strong knowledge of the drug development process, with oncology experience a plus
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Highly competent in MS Office and SmartSheet and/or MS Project
· Level will be commensurate with the final candidate’s experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
- Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
- Ability to identify problems and come up with solutions
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· 11 Company Paid Holidays - plus 2 annual paid “Refresher Days”
· Wide variety of comprehensive health, dental, and vision packages – most with minimal to no out-of-pocket expenses for employees
· Company contribution to 401k plan
· Employee stock purchase program
· Annual Massage Days
· Free local gym memberships
· Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement Program
· Home Office Reimbursement Program