Who We Are:
We are a dedicated team of professionals who take our work very seriously, but not ourselves too seriously. We are driven to deliver new medicines to cancer patients who desperately need solutions. We are a collection of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities, yet all united by this purpose to ignite the precision medicine revolution by delivering targeted therapies for those battling cancers. We are motivated by a profound sense of urgency and passion to create medicines with life-saving potential. If you enjoy co-elevating your colleagues and want to be part of a team of like-minded individuals united by a relentless pursuit to end cancer, then Kinnate may be the home for you.
Your impact at Kinnate:
We are looking for a seasoned, passionate, and proactive Executive Assistant/Office Manager to execute diverse and advanced administrative duties in support of members of our C-suite and other Executive leaders who work both in our San Francisco and San Diego offices. You will report directly to our COO and be based in our San Francisco location. You will work independently, make administrative decisions, and handle complex situations, while maintaining confidential matters, and collaborate closely with our other Executive Assistant/Office Manager based in our San Diego office.
You should be able to identify and address the needs of our C-suite and other Executive leaders and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company operates smoothly.
- Manages administrative support for complex and diverse duties.
- Handles company matters of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Independently gathers, assembles and analyzes information from a variety of sources to prepare and organize reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda, including presentation materials for meetings of our Executive leaders, Board of Directors and other groups.
- Maintains calendars and travel schedules and makes travel arrangements.
- Manages and coordinates logistics for on/off-site meetings and conferences, keeping all parties informed.
- Initiates high-level contacts, of a sensitive nature, inside and outside the company.
- Prepares, reconciles and manages expense reports.
- Maintains and assists with the company’s calendar of events such as investor conferences, scientific conferences, high priority meetings and other key events.
- Prepares materials for our Executive leaders, including proof-reading documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and printing and copying materials needed.
- Works with colleagues to support the creation, management and processing of statements of work, invoices and purchase orders underlying work performed by vendors.
- Supports cross-functional projects and collaborates with colleagues to share best practices and coordinate initiatives.
- Performs project administration responsibilities and other assignments as directed.
- Manages supplies and inventory, greets visitors, receives and sorts incoming mail and deliveries, manages outgoing mail and answers incoming phone calls for our San Francisco office.
The Right Stuff:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ related administrative experience supporting Executive leaders. (An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.)
- Experience working with Executive leaders at a fast-paced growing company, preferably in life sciences.
- Experience with administrative support and execution of Executive-level presentations.
- Ability to think through a project or task of diverse complexity and execute from beginning to end, independently.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to comprehend difficult instructions.
- Excellent professional ethics, integrity and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to independently manage multiple schedules and coordinate multiple projects, priorities, and resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, judgment and flexibility.
- Highly skilled and proficient with all MS Office 365 programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint, as well as Zoom video conferencing technology.
- Strong organizational skills with comprehensive follow-through and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team-work and collaborative environment.
- Excellent written communication skills including effective editing ability.
- Ability to effectively share information and ideas in written or verbal form, and to put forth own ideas and gain understanding from others and provide recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of life sciences terminology helpful.
Kinnate Biopharma Inc. closed our $276M initial public offering in December 2020 and our common stock is listed on Nasdaq. We previously closed three significant venture capital financings, including our $98M Series C round in July and August of 2020 and our $74M Series B round in December 2019. Kinnate has a passionate and seasoned Team, guided by industry leaders in precision medicine and drug discovery, developing a focused portfolio strategy, and leveraging unique team expertise. Our Research and Development team is based primarily in San Diego and a portion of our management team is based in San Francisco. We are a small but growing precision oncology company with a bright future.
Kinnate Biopharma Inc. is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company. We provide equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Kinnate Biopharma Inc. also complies with all applicable National, State, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of applicable law.