The Energy Advisor (EA) position is a client-facing business development and sales role. This position is responsible for developing and managing new client lead generation, qualification, and closing new business opportunities. The key responsibilities, detailed below, are: client relationship management, client strategy formulation, and execution, client deliverable preparation, and request for proposals management (working with Energy Solution’s internal team).
The EA generally has at least two years of inside sales experience. A verifiable, proven track record of solid customer service, strong cold calling/ networking, and organizational skills, along with outside sales experience are important qualities. The candidate must be a team player and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and the ability to reach and exceed goals. A highly motivated, driven, confident, independent, yet team-oriented person is expected. The candidate must be persistent and demonstrate tenacity in delivering consistent results that help the company and the sales team succeed and grow.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, general web navigation)
- Previous inside sales experience and strong cold-calling skills
- Detail-oriented & effective follow-through skills
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision
- Strong desire to grow and develop within a dynamic company and sales culture
- Openness to continually learn, adapt, and offer new products and solutions in a quickly evolving industry
Further description of the roles and responsibilities:
- Prospecting & communication of market information
- Custom-tailor strategic recommendations to each specific client
- Provide clients with updates on market conditions, factors, and items affecting pricing
- Advise clients on general energy-related topics, including cross-selling various energy-related solutions
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits. Additionally, there is the opportunity for growth and personal development expanding roles and responsibilities for additional assignments. Please send your resume and cover letter to Dan Cooke email@example.com
P 607.235.0130 x113