Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside of Los Angeles in beautiful downtown Monrovia, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting-edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
We are seeking a dedicated Product Marketing Manager who should help making targeting-related decisions about building our functional test automation tools and defining key product features based on deep understanding of market and what consumers are looking for. Use your knowledge and passion for the industry to engage with the most innovative companies creating breakthrough products from industries such as finance, retail and e-commerce, telecommunication, hospitality, and travel. In this position you will play an integral role in communicating why our products are meaningful to our customers and help drive their creation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Conduct market and competitor research to:
- Identify whom product is targeting
- Select targeting need or opportunity
- Define what targeted market expects from solution
- Define how the solution changes the status quo
- Define compelling reasons target market will buy product being created
- Determine how product is differentiated from competition
- Define what constitutes the whole product in terms of solution being built
- Work with product stakeholders to develop and execute go-to market strategies differentiating product positioning and messaging to drive revenue growth of our functional testing products portfolio.
- Create compelling technical content that highlights new product features and capabilities, including sales playbooks, case studies, presentation assets and other supporting materials.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer success and Sales teams in identifying opportunities to improve our products usage and workflows based on customer feedback; create and execute the product marketing strategy and campaigns that generate leads.
- Maintain market knowledge and awareness of trends, requirements, competitors, and market growth, buying trends/criteria and use/applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of previous product marketing experience in the software industry, preferably including software testing.
- Ability to clearly define the criteria for acceptable solutions and the ability to communicate through a distributed, global team across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and departments to find ways to express value to customers from diverse elements of a solution.
- Knowledge and experience in software test verification and validation methods (e.g., Integration testing, UI testing, API testing, Services Virtualization, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect of internal teams, customers and partners.
For over 30 years Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.