Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside of Los Angeles in beautiful downtown Monrovia, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting-edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
The Corporate Communications Manager should possess exceptional communication skills and the innate ability to effectively interact and influence all levels of people within and outside the organization. A strategic thinker with a creative mindset and a proven track record of achieving measurable results. The ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, successfully juggles multiple projects simultaneously, and thrives working with high-energy global teams. Their overall passion and curiosity for our industry will help drive business results by delivering the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Manage all external communications programs from start to finish while ensuring all global communications strategies are implemented for the Americas region (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Use Industry knowledge to develop and write a wide-range of communications materials (often on quick turn-around) including press releases, customer POVs, bylines, briefing materials, messaging, thought leadership, award entries, social media content.
- Coordinate corporate events and continually find new and exciting opportunities and ways to tell our story.
- Stays up to date on industry trends and continually build/maintain relationships with key media contacts and partners.
- Collaborate across key departments to ensure strategic integration and consistency.
- Serve as a knowledge hub and resource for extended teams on the trends and storylines taking place in each market and help to craft messaging that will resonate.
- Help develop new approaches to measure/analyze the impact of our work toward key business and corporate reputation goals
- Work closely with the marketing team to build an external calendar and align communications announcements to key marketing initiatives.
- Support communication strategies and campaigns to promote the brand, business growth, product launches, partnership announcements, and more
- 5+ years of experience in communications working across communications channels- media relations, content writing, digital/social media, etc.
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or related field required. Technology experience a plus.
- A proactive storyteller, with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to interpret complex technology innovations and translate into bold, compelling, and distinctive content.
- Strong Project Management skills to ensure all elements of a program are delivered end-to-end.
- Ability to identify and orchestrate marketing events and other external engagement opportunities, including speaking engagements, social media opportunities and digital platforms.
- Highly collaborative creative thinker with demonstrated understanding of the landscape and trends in technology.
For over 30 years Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.