Be Invaluable. Be Inspired. Be InSync!
At InSync Healthcare Solutions, we have a story to tell…We have quickly grown to become the industry’s leading Electronic Medical Record software provider in the US. We know that our quest to be best requires many dynamic and dedicated professionals in every area throughout our organization. We work hard, have fun, and continually invest in our team members futures. With rewarding career paths, continued learning and internal promotions, we have created a corporate culture that allows you to grow personally and professionally. As we focus on our future, we are seeking:
3rd Party Services Specialist
Tampa, FL HQ
- The 3rd Party Services Specialist is responsible for the coordination and set up of the add-on services purchased by active accounts within implementation.
- These services can include (but are not limited to) eRx/EPCS set up, eFax registration, insurance eligibility services, appointment reminder services, electronic patient statements, OCR scanners, signature pads, and credit card processing (Easy Pay).
- The 3rd Party Services Specialist is responsible for the successful and timely set up of the above referenced services.
- Complete set up of services by the indicated deadline to ensure successful client go live
- Ability to differentiate between setup issues, training issues and software issues Knowledge of how-to setup and train on 3rd party services which include eRx\EPCS, eFax registration, insurance eligibility, appointment reminders, electronic patient statements, OCR Scanners, signature pads, and credit card processing
- Communicate clearly and provide great customer service to clients while setting up services
- Document activity and maintain case status in InSync’s CRM in accordance with department guidelines and best practices.
- Identify, document and address unique or recurring customer problems.
- Create any required supporting documents for the delivery of training for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain compliance with all necessary departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations and other regulatory mandates as required.
- Any other such responsibilities as may be determined by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with EMR/PM software, healthcare technology, technical support, or similar experience.
- General technical knowledge of computing platforms and hardware/software server technology, including web services and SaaS.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Prior healthcare experience, a plus
We InVest in you! The things that make you unique, are the same things that make us successful. Your talents, creativity and ideas help full our success. We reward your individuality and talents with low and no cost healthcare, generous PTO program, Life, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401k and many other perks to ensure your career satisfaction. And that’s just the beginning… you’ll also enjoy Fido Fridays, Team outings, Food Truck Fridays, and so much more! If you thrive in an environment that encourages your individuality, ideas and growth, we encourage you to apply today.
InSync Healthcare Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.