At InSync Healthcare Solutions, we have a story to tell…We have quickly grown to become the industry’s leading Electronic Medical Record software provider in the US. We know that our quest to be best requires many dynamic and dedicated professionals in every area throughout our organization. We work hard, have fun, and continually invest in our team members futures. With rewarding career paths, continued learning and internal promotions, we have created a corporate culture that allows you to grow personally and professionally. As we focus on our future, we are seeking:
Power BI Reports Developer
Reports to Director of Product Management
Tampa, FL Headquarters
Responsible for creating effective technical solutions through the design, testing, and implementation of various technologies. This role will leverage their SQL and Power BI experience to develop, test, and maintain reports and dashboards that meet client needs. They will understand our database structure to bring data to life through enhanced reporting in BI solutions such as SSRS, SSAS and Power BI.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions for both desktop and non-desktop environments
- Create Power BI dashboards and reports.
- Build out all visuals and data sets
- Manage and report on data from multiple data sources, providing reporting solutions to drive business decisions.
- Integrate, test, evaluate, and modify systems; this role should be able to see the process through from beginning to end.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or related work experience.
- Solid practical knowledge of MS SQL: queries, stored procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- 2+ years of recent experience designing and developing data-driven views, reports, objects, hierarchies, filters, dashboards, metrics and visualizations on the Microsoft Power BI platform
- Experience Creating visual dashboards, developing and maintaining data models
- Strong knowledge of Power BI data querying and modeling capabilities, such as creation of calculated columns, measures, and relationships.
- Experience gathering business requirements, translating the requirements into technical report requirements, defining functional specs for BI reporting, and collaborating with architects, developers and testers.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Able to help the organization set priorities, adhere to deadlines to meet goals, and adapt to schedule changes.
- High level of personal, work and professional ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We InVest in you!
The things that make you unique, are the same things that make us successful. Your talents, creativity and ideas help full our success. We reward your individuality and talents with low and no cost healthcare, generous PTO program, Life, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401k and many other perks to ensure your career satisfaction. And that’s just the beginning… you’ll also enjoy Fido Fridays, Team outings, Food Truck Fridays, and so much more! If you thrive in an environment that encourages your individuality, ideas and growth, we encourage you to apply today .
InSync Healthcare Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.