At InSync Healthcare Solutions, we have a story to tell…We have quickly grown to become the industry’s leading Electronic Medical Record software provider in the US. We know that our quest to be best requires many dynamic and dedicated professionals in every area throughout our organization. We work hard, have fun, and continually invest in our team members futures. With rewarding career paths, continued learning and internal promotions, we have created a corporate culture that allows you to grow personally and professionally. As we focus on our future, we are seeking:
Client Success Specialist
Client Success Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain the relationship and ultimate success of our clients by ensuring client satisfaction, engagement, and performance.
- Proactively conduct client health-checks at a regular cadence.
- Act as their advocate to escalate any issues they have to Support.
- Act as a client liaison between internal departments.
- Generate references, referrals, and testimonials and manage reference requests.
- Manage all add-on provider contracts and sell add-on training and services.
- Articulate value in product updates and find solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Update and manage CRM client data.
- Assist in transition process for clients from implementation to support.
- Serve as the voice of the client and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
A Client Success Specialist Will:
- Respond quickly and professionally to all client communications and internal messages.
- Stay calm, respectful, and effective in the face of stressful situations.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to demonstrate value to our clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Understand client’s needs well enough to anticipate their requests and be prepared in advance.
- Be a team player with a passion for making an impact.
- Want to learn and grow client facing skills.
- Be proactive, positive, and energetic with a high level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a resource. You might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- Must be in the Tampa, FL area. Remote or out-of-state candidates will not be considered.
- Customer service experience required.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and EHR software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience writing sales proposals and contracts a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Must have general CRM knowledge, HubSpot a plus.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
We InVest in you!
The things that make you unique, are the same things that make us successful. Your talents, creativity and ideas help full our success. We reward your individuality and talents with low and no cost healthcare, generous PTO program, Life, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401k and many other perks to ensure your career satisfaction. And that’s just the beginning… you’ll also enjoy Fido Fridays, Team outings, Food Truck Fridays, and so much more! If you thrive in an environment that encourages your individuality, ideas and growth, we encourage you to apply today .
InSync Healthcare Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.