At InSync Healthcare Solutions, we have a story to tell…We have quickly grown to become the industry’s leading Electronic Medical Record software provider in the US. We know that our quest to be best requires many dynamic and dedicated professionals in every area throughout our organization. We work hard, have fun, and continually invest in our team members futures. With rewarding career paths, continued learning and internal promotions, we have created a corporate culture that allows you to grow personally and professionally. As we focus on our future, we are seeking:
Product Support Specialist
Tampa, FL Headquarters
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to enterprise level clients. Support needs can include resolving technical issues, modifying configurations, providing customer education on new and existing features of the software, and escalating requests to the appropriate teams when necessary. This role will communicate directly with the client in a timely and courteous manner.
- Field incoming calls, emails, or cases presented by the client
- Communicate clearly and provide great customer service while working to resolve concerns or answer questions.
- Document activity and maintain case status in InSync’s CRM in accordance with department guidelines and best practices.
- Responsible for tracking and resolving client queries within the required timeframe.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on new and existing software features to best serve clients.
- Identify, document and address unique or recurring customer problems.
- Create any required supporting documents for the delivery of training for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain compliance with all necessary departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations and other regulatory mandates as required.
- Any other such responsibilities as may be determined by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with EMR/PM software, healthcare technology, technical support, or similar experience.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of computing platforms and hardware/software server technology, including web services and SaaS.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Prior healthcare experience, a plus
We InVest in you!
The things that make you unique, are the same things that make us successful. Your talents, creativity and ideas help full our success. We reward your individuality and talents with low and no cost healthcare, generous PTO program, Life, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401k and many other perks to ensure your career satisfaction. And that’s just the beginning… you’ll also enjoy Fido Fridays, Team outings, Food Truck Fridays, and so much more! If you thrive in an environment that encourages your individuality, ideas and growth, we encourage you to apply today.
InSync Healthcare Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.