ICC/ITS warehouse facility in Denver, Colorado.
Warehouse Technician Job Duties:
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of materials, tools, and equipment.
· Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse.
· Ensures the warehouse is properly secured at all times.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts as directed. Manages inventory database and pick ticket system.
· Maintains physical condition of the warehouse and fleet assets by inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair, and requisitions for replacement.
· Schedules routine maintenance and or repair for ITS Fleet, Specialty Tools, and Equipment.
· Delivery of materials to job site locations as directed by others.
· Pick-up of materials from job sites as directed by others.
· Preassembly of ITS construction materials as directed.
Skills/Qualifications: A Class A CDL is required for this position. Applicant must be willing to attain their CLASS A CDL Instruction Permit within 90 days of hire. Class A CDL License after 6 months of employment.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Valid Colorado Driver’s License
· Valid Certificate of Auto Insurance
· Operate forklift daily
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Ability to frequently lift 60lbs and occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
· Must pass a background check and a drug screen