Warehouse Technician Job Purpose: Entry level telecommunication technician. Receipt, delivery and distribution of materials and equipment.
Warehouse Technician Job Duties:
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of materials and equipment.
· Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse.
· Ensures the warehouse is properly secured at all times.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts as directed.
· Purchase order entry into Sage software.
· RMA (returns) processing.
· Communication and delivery scheduling with vendors and suppliers.
· Maintains physical condition of the warehouse by inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Delivery of materials to job site locations as directed by others.
· Pick-up of materials from job sites as directed by others.
· Preassembly of telecommunication solutions as directed by others.
· Installation of telecommunication solutions when required.
· Completion of online telecommunication training made available by the company.
Skills/Qualifications: This individual is interested in becoming a certified telecommunications technician and is willing to start at an entry level within the warehouse facility.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Valid Colorado Driver’s License
· Valid Certificate of Auto Insurance
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Ability to frequently lift 60lbs and occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
· Must pass a background check and a drug screen