It’s an exciting time to join us!
Manager, Inside Sales & Business Intelligence role will be responsible for managing a workstream that creates forecasts, using detailed trends and predictive analytics, for various aspects organization. They will work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders (Finance, Product, Pricing, and Marketing) to ensure segment strategies are trackable and decisions are based on data/analytics. Works within the Direct Sales team to achieve territory growth targets, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term customer goals through an understanding of the market and in line with company business strategy. Oversees inside sales activities and lead generation.
Schedule: Full-time (Benefits Eligible)
Location: Central Campus
575 Children's Crossroads
Columbus, OH 43205
Essential functions include at a minimum:
· Centralize reporting and synthesize insights to deliver predictive insights and recommendations for optimization.
· Work with teams from across Andelyn to improve data quality within their respective products and platforms
· Build out new channels of business alongside team and company leadership.
· Ensure clients expectations are understood, documented, and then exceeded
· Develops accounts by understanding the client and current research, toxicology, and/or cGMP clinical stage for pipeline program(s)
· Explores opportunities to add value
· Meet sales metric for contact and outreach goals
· Client base establishment/refinement
· Demonstrate a high level of integrity
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Attention to detail in all job functions
· Performs in accordance with established policies, procedures, and techniques and requires training common experience or working knowledge related to the tasks performed
· Cultivate a diverse and collaborative team environment. Utilizes clear and concise communication to ensure high productivity and contribution to the success of department goals
· Ultimate responsibility in customer relations
· Mentoring and professional development of staff
· Make use of essential people skills, including the ability to develop subordinates
· Ability to manage and influence people in a direct and lateral support structure
· Exercise broad decision-making latitude within their functional units
· Drives timelines and development through the broad influence
· Develop and direct short and near-term goals
· Has business acumen and considers business impacts in planning and problem solving
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Must possess relevant four-year degree OR relevant master’s OR relevant Ph.D., background in the life sciences, biotechnology, or gene therapy industries preferred. Plus, 1 year of relevant experience.
· CRM, software, and phone skill/proficiency
· Experience with customer metrics, analytics and business tracking tools required
· Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and adjust as priorities change
· Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) including data interpretation and reporting
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse and inclusive work environment
· Must possess a client-focused mindset in daily tasks
· Must possess prior experience handling confidential information and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Minimum Physical Requirements
· Sitting Constantly (0-33%)
· Talking on the phone/in person Constantly (0-33%)
· Typing on a computer keyboard Constantly (0-33%)
· Standing/walking Occasionally (67-100%)
· Lifting weight at 45lbs or greater (33-67%)
· Ability to wear clean room PPE (100%)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Andelyn Biosciences is currently operating under Executive Order 14042 that requires that employees of federal contractors and its affiliates be vaccinated against COVID-19, with some limited exemptions under the law. As Andelyn is both an affiliate and will be a federal contractor, proof of vaccination status will be required prior to the first date of employment. Religious and medical exemptions may be considered depending upon the specific job duties and in accordance with applicable federal guidelines.