Panzura transforms cloud storage into a global file system, allowing enterprises to use the cloud as a high performance, globally available data center. Its hybrid cloud technology is focused on user data management and offers a global file system, data consolidation, data security and protection against ransomware. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura’s fabric to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Panzura’s success is built on developing strong partnerships and building unique value propositions together with our partners that will drive business forward and shape the future as the leader in Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
Location: Remote - Pacific NW
Cloud Architect is responsible for designing and developing technical solutions based on our award winning global file system (CloudFS) & data services (PDS) products. The Cloud Architect will be expected to work closely with the direct and channel sales teams to help drive growth and acquire new clients.
The cloud architect should Prioritize goals and objectives, and lead the customer through the cloud journey from a pre-sales perspective. Act as the trusted advisor on behalf of their client's business objectives and make recommendations that are inline with our best practices.
- Work with existing clients to identify and migrate new workloads onto our platform.
- Work with application owners to consult on the benefits of migrating their applications to our platform.
- Provide expert guidance to customers about migration strategies to cloud object storage vendors and build out hybrid or multi-cloud solutions.
- Work closely with teams to identify customer requirements and validate that they can be met through a cloud solution.
- Prepare and document requirements, provide sizing guidance, give product demonstrations & run proof of concepts for prospective customers.
- Participating in conference calls with customers to discuss their system requirements or how their system would work in a hybrid environment.
- Create technical documentation of customer environments and provide best practices for managing them in private or public cloud deployments.
- Maintain a high level of customer service throughout the sales process and handoff to the professional services team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Solution Architect or Pre-Sales Engineer role with a background in unstructured data, file, backup & archive data management is a plus.
- Other qualifications include a minimum of 5 years experience with file, object, and cloud storage solutions is preferred.
- Cloud certifications for AWS, Azure, or GCP or experience working with object storage providers is a plus.
- Travel up to 10-15% depending on client preference.
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.