Panzura makes hybrid multi-cloud data management seem easy. Panzura’s multi-cloud data management platform is a single, unified data engine designed to securely power the most rigorous, large-scale multi-site enterprise data workﬂows across the globe. Intelligent edge technologies enable LAN performance with cloud economics together with simplified data management, advanced analytics, reduced operational complexity, and improved security. Find out more at panzura.com.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Data service QA lead Engineer to join our team. As a QA Lead, you’ll be responsible for verification and testing of Panzura's Data Service product.
This role involves creating test cases to verify new functionality, test case automation, and execution/analysis of regression test results. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and improving the test environment. You will work with and be part of a team of quality assurance engineers responsible for the quality of Panzura's Data Service products.
This job requires the candidate to make immediate contributions to the team. The candidate should have strong software skills and testing abilities and have knowledge of the cloud and storage industry. The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- An innate desire to learn new things and quickly assimilate knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong teammate with solid interpersonal and communication skills
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related subject area
- 5 years in SW Quality Assurance with black and grey box functional testing
- Solid with Cloud platform (AWS, GCE)
- Experienced with Web testing, Interface testing
- Familiar with one of these languages: Shell/Python/Go
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- Familiar with Elastic search, Kibana, Beats
- Familiar with Linux/Network
- Familiar with JIRA, Git, Jenkins
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment
- Experienced with Selenium and Jenkins automation tools
- Knowledge of Cloud technology and storage terminology
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.