Panzura transforms cloud storage into a global file system, allowing enterprises to use the cloud as a high performance, globally available data center. Its hybrid cloud technology is focused on user data management and offers a global file system, data consolidation, data security and protection against ransomware. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura’s fabric to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Panzura’s success is built on developing strong partnerships and building unique value propositions together with our partners that will drive business forward and shape the future as the leader in Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
Sr. Director - SaaS Data Intelligence
Reports to: CFO
Location: San Jose, CA or Remote-San Francisco Bay Area
We are looking for a SaaS data analytic guru to build the SaaS data analytics and metrics from the ground up. This role has the opportunity to analyze, develop, and establish the SaaS business metrics, including but not limited to ARR, retention, churn, renewals, cohort analyses, CAC, CLTV, alongside with the leadership team, as well as facilitating the delivery of these SaaS metrics. You will be working in a fast-paced high growth environment with passionate team members who are focused on velocity, quality of results, and execution excellence.
This is a high-impact role that will offer substantial responsibility to dive impact in a hyper-growth environment at scale.
This position is based in San Jose or Remote San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
SaaS model and metrics implementation
- Implement the SaaS metrics and the associated models, including ARR, retention, churn, renewals, cohort analysis, CLTV, and CAC efficiency.
- Analyze trends of the established metrics and provide In depth insights
- Develop scaleable processes to create routine dashboards and analytical frameworks to guide leadership teams
- Establish market benchmarks to peers
- Partner with stakeholders to achieve SaaS KPIs
SaaS metrics analytics and reporting
- Measure and report SaaS metrics weekly and monthly using Power BI
- Develop board materials using Google slides
- Develop fundraising materials and other external reporting to advise stakeholders on the overall company’s SaaS health and performance
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
Business partnership and execution
- Deliver world-class business partnership to multiple executives and their teams within our organization
- Work closely with our Executive Leadership Team on an ongoing basis to evolve the overall strategy based on factual statistics
- Drive continuous improvement of KPIs
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role at SaaS software companies
- Proven track record of building from the ground up and implementing SaaS metrics is a requirement
- 2 to 4 years of Investment Banking analyst experience in the software/SaaS technology practice
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills, successfully applying this skill set to solve problems
- Team player willing to “roll up their sleeves”, self-motivated, proactive, organized, and positive attitude
- Ability to influence decision making at the executive level and align incentives across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize business needs, adapt to rapid business changes, meet tight deadlines, and communicate effectively across the organization
- Proficiency working with systems and automated reporting tools such as Zuora, Power BI and Google Suite
- BA/BS in Economics, Mathematics, or Data Science with Business/Finance emphasis
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.