Panzura replaces legacy storage with a modern approach to unstructured data, empowering organizations with a high performance, high intelligence environment, globally.. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Visit panzura.com for more and follow Panzura on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Collaborate with customer, product development and engineer teams to understand customer business challenges and translate them into data problem and solution
- Analyze large amounts of dataset to build data models and algorithms to discover trends and patterns
- Build and apply techniques to delivery business prediction over dataset
- Contribute data pipeline design for both structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to product team and customer
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience: 2-3 years of experience in implementing machine learning in real-world applications and delivering predictive models and analytics
- Experience working with Public Cloud and Virtualization Environments
- Experience with Micro Service architecture
- Proficiency in of one or more of follow computer languages: Scala, Go, Python, Java or C
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Data Storage background and understanding file system
- Experience on SaaS
- Preferred locations: Remote in Atlanta, GA, NC, and TX
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.