Panzura transforms cloud storage into a global file system, allowing enterprises to use the cloud as a high performance, globally available data center. Its hybrid cloud technology is focused on user data management and offers a global file system, data consolidation, data security and protection against ransomware. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura’s fabric to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Panzura’s success is built on developing strong partnerships and building unique value propositions together with our partners that will drive business forward and shape the future as the leader in Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Panzura is seeking a Technical Trainer to partner directly with Panzura's Global Services to grow the technical knowledge and skills related to Panzura's products and internal onboarding for customers/partners and New Hires. In this role, you will directly interface with customers, partners, and new employees, providing technical guidance on how to install, administrate, monitor, and troubleshoot the relevant Panzura products, troubleshooting issues related to labs and training platform. Successful candidates love to take the ball and run with it and can learn quickly and work independently while making impactful results for the company.
- Create external content cross-functionally in partnership with the subject matter experts on the full Panzura suite of products and offerings and articulate the value-added benefits to customers throughout the training.
- Provide feedback that improves and innovates our technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Stay up to date on the hybrid-cloud and edge industries to assist in future planning of Learning and Development.
- Help to create training in tandem with Employee, Customer, and Partner Portals
- Be a Panzura Product Evangelist in training/educating partners, customers, and internal employees on the latest Panzura product offerings.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Execute training sessions, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Effectively present Panzura Foundations to all levels of customers/partners, from C-level executives to IT managers to IT engineer/admins.
- Entrepreneurial and positive attitude with a strong desire to learn.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills to clearly and efficiently articulate technical matters with customers and partners.
- Able to work and adapt to an ever-evolving workplace and company.
- A motivating communicator, able to help students turn abstract concepts into reality.
- Should enjoy meeting people from all backgrounds; genuine excitement.
- Experience working with Linux systems is a plus.
- Bonus points if you have previous experience.
- Web Development is a plus.
- Content Management is a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Cloud is a plus.
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.