Enterprise Account Executive
Multiple US Major Cities
Panzura is the fabric that transforms cloud storage into a high-performance global file system. Whether you have 5 locations or 500, Panzura delivers one authoritative data source for all users, one security policy to implement, a self-healing file system that requires no additional backup, one view over the entire file network and the same enterprise-grade file performance for every user, in every location. For the first time: all the functionality and speed of single-site NAS, globally
Panzura is seeking Enterprise Account Executives that will become Leadership as our organization grows. This aggressive sales professional will be responsible for winning new customer logos within Fortune 5000 accounts in a given region. The ideal candidate brings experience in selling Storage and/or Cloud solutions with Alliance & Channel partners. You will execute successful sales campaigns from inbound leads, present Panzura solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close sales in partnership with a Solutions Architect.
The Panzura Enterprise Account Executive will:
- Drive sales campaigns from Lead Generation through Close
- Accurately forecasts and tracks deals as they progress through sales stages.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer/partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation.
- Collaborate with Channel, Field & Marketing teams to build your business.
- Identify and build relationships with key business/project leaders and develop champions within accounts
- Maintain full fluency in Panzura’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Be willing to travel ~50% of the time to customer meetings
Ideal Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of proven success in technology-related sales or business development experience with Fortune5000 end users
- Excellent communication skills for customer and internal presentation
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud, and networking
- Experience building relationships with Alliance, Technology, and Channel partners
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and team collaboration
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.