Panzura replaces legacy storage with a modern approach to unstructured data, empowering organizations with a high performance, high intelligence environment, globally.. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Visit panzura.com for more and follow Panzura on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Location Requirement: Dallas, Texas; East Coast, USA; or London, UK
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Technical Engineer handling enterprise-level customers or other relevant experience. This position requires strong customer facing skills and business acumen with a minimum of 10+ years' experience.
- As a Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with Panzura enterprise customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges
- Overseeing customer account management; take initiative in identifying growth opportunities
- Provide proactive service management, including software and hardware release planning and risk analysis, hardware service contract renewals and OS upgrades advice
- Notify customer of new product features and fixes product and recommendations
- Conduct Monthly/ Quarterly business operations review meeting to build customer relationship and increase product knowledge and to provide new OS releases/ firmware upgrades recommendations to resolve them to ensure optimal performance of these systems
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
Other Preferred Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and proficient in establishing priorities and the ability to develop clear and precise documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to grow professionally
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.