Panzura makes hybrid multi-cloud data management seem easy. Panzura’s multi-cloud data management platform is a single, unified data engine designed to securely power the most rigorous, large-scale multi-site enterprise data workﬂows across the globe. Intelligent edge technologies enable LAN performance with cloud economics together with simplified data management, advanced analytics, reduced operational complexity, and improved security. Find out more at panzura.com.
- An innate desire to learn new things and quickly assimilate knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong teammate with solid interpersonal and communication skills
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related subject area
- Understand in SW Quality Assurance process
- Familiar with networking and filesystem
- Windows, Linux or Unix operating system experience
- Shell/python Scripting experience
- Understand Kubernetes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment
- Must have proven experience developing custom automation scripts in Robot framework, Selenium and Jenkins
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.