Panzura makes hybrid multi-cloud data management seem easy. Panzura’s multi-cloud data management platform is a single, unified data engine designed to securely power the most rigorous, large-scale multi-site enterprise data workﬂows across the globe. Intelligent edge technologies enable LAN performance with cloud economics together with simplified data management, advanced analytics, reduced operational complexity, and improved security. Find out more at panzura.com.
The ideal Product Manager candidate will guide Panzura’s product vision, strategy and roadmap for its Core Platform solutions. They will possess above average technical knowledge in general and specifically a deep understanding of the Enterprise Cloud eco-system as well as Data and File Management.
The ideal candidate will assist in managing the product life-cycle from strategic plan to tactical deployment activities. They demonstrate a strong customer-focus and bridge of the key elements of customer needs with technological innovation to create the ultimate cloud data management solution and a long-term roadmap. A great candidate will have the demonstrated ability to work across departments in order to fully understand the Panzura business objectives and opportunities.They will be responsible for creating business requirements, communicate and prioritize the product roadmap and work with Panzura’s amazing teams to deliver solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage product features and strategy while working across other product teams as needed
- Successfully manage all relevant backlogs
- Keep abreast of industry trends and understand the potential impact to your product
- Present product direction and features to clients and prospects
- Document product updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute product vision and maintain product effectiveness
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and lead development teams
- Proven ability to read an API document and translate technical requirements
- Good working knowledge of Enterprise Cloud Data Management concepts
- Ability to write highly effective user stories that are actionable by development teams
- 3+ years of general development experience using Agile/SDLC methodologies or experience leading a development team in a product management capacity
- Experience managing a product backlog
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills
- Ability to create roadmaps for new product lines that relate to overall corporate strategy
- Good working knowledge of SCRUM software development methodologies such as Agile
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.