Panzura replaces legacy storage with a modern approach to unstructured data, empowering organizations with a high performance, high intelligence environment, globally.. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud. Visit panzura.com for more and follow Panzura on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Manages the development of new Panzura product ideas and the enhancement of existing products; manages the design, pricing and marketing of products and services to provide support for the full life cycle of offerings
- Manages the tracking of market dynamics and potential market size to identify new and existing account development opportunities to sales teams to increase market share
- Manages relationships with customers, brand management and development groups to act as a primary point of contact to provide input on customer product and operational requirements
- Manages and maintains revenue forecast information; identifies fluctuations to financial targets and adjusts strategies to realize financial commitments for sale of multiple products and product lines
- Manages the team in influencing client expectations and ensuring client satisfaction in area of responsibility and related issues
- Identifies issues or opportunities, determines course of action and implements same
- Manages and participates in discussions regarding the offering direction at the executive level
- Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets
- Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances
- Performs and/or oversees budget analysis
- Create standard contract language to be used in client engagements to govern the delivery of the offering
- Define SLAs and KPIs for the Panzura offering
- Sets marketing strategy and assists in building sales collateral
Will need to have well defined use cases and clear customer personas and ability to leverage data and customer feedback to find that all important produce-market fit.
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.