Do not miss this opportunity to lend your talents and skills to a booming industry that shows no signs of slowing down!
AdRizer is looking for a Full Stack Developer who encompasses a strong background in developing client-facing experiences, technical ability, great communication skills, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and of course a passion for artificial intelligence. You’ll work on highly scaled back-end services and cutting edge client-side software. You will develop services that run on Amazon’s cloud infrastructure (AWS).
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Participate in the agile development process
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to explore new features and concepts
• Ensure a good customer experience on our platform
• Promote best practices in software engineering
• Take ownership of the full development and production life cycle of your projects
• Manage your own time efficiently to meet all deadlines
• Always be seeking out new ways to improve our product
• Work on new and interesting problems every day
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in software design and development
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm and object-oriented design, data structures, RDBMS (SQL) and problem solving a must
• Demonstrable experience developing in AWS environments
• Experience in taking a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience with full stack development (both front- and back-end) and operation of a customer-facing cloud-based, scalable, production software system
• Experience with critical, 24×7 systems
• Experience developing web services, or other scalable distributed systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including: coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, continuous integration, deployment, and operations
• Experience writing interactive applications for the web (browser and mobile) with several of the following: NodeJS, ReactJS (with Redux/MobX), AJAX, MVC frameworks, AG Grid, RDBMS, NoSQL data persistence, Data lakes, Redis, REST API development, ETL pipeline development
• Experience with AWS services, including: Serverless architecture, Lambda, State Machines, Aurora, S3, Athena, CloudFormation, SQS, ECS/EKS
AdRizer offers major Medical, Dental and Vision plans as well as unlimited PTO after completion of probationary period. Enjoy ping-pong, pool or darts when you need a break.
AdRizer provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We do not sponsor work visas.
This is a remote job but offers availability to work out of our Sarasota, FL Office.