Summary: MTI’s Territory Manager is responsible for ensuring our clients success. This is accomplished by providing flawless execution of the work assigned in the field. A TM must recruit and train all Field Technicians, ensure we have the correct coverage in the assigned district and make sure technicians complete their work on time. Additional responsibilities include managing cost within the district to meet financial goals. Strive to ensure our client’s success and serve as a leader to the betterment of MTI Global Service as the highest priority. This position does require frequent travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee field services operations in multiple states/locations
- Ensure that field technicians are delivering services in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of quality
- Manage and mentor a team of field technicians to ensure that they have the necessary skills and resources to succeed
- Monitor and report on field service key performance metrics
- Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as industry regulations
- Implement Field Technician retention strategies
- Highlighting any obstacles to field service leadership & cross functional partners to ensure any course corrections are made in a timely fashion
- Fully understand all elements of a project or program that your technicians are actively working on
- Other Job Duties as needed
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong technical acumen preferred
- Consumer electronics, mobile carrier, or similar experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Results-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and mentor a team effectively
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years previous management experience required
- Proven track record of driving growth in a territory
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Travel is required
- Ability to lift 50lbs on occasion
- Willing to climb a ladder, no more than 10 ft
- Sit for long periods of time
- Reaching above head for items
- Ability to use a computer and telephone system
- Current driver’s license, insurance, and a vehicle
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Typical office environment with average noise and lighting levels
- Constant interruptions
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MTI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Mobile Technologies, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mobile Technologies, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.