Role: Consumer Electronics Technician
Location: Tucson, AZ
Hourly Rate: $24.00/hour
Drive Time: $13.00/hour
We are immediately hiring in your local area! We offer a highly competitive hourly wage, along with mileage and drive time reimbursement!
As our Consumer Electronics Technician, you will troubleshoot, install, and merchandise interactive consumer electronic displays and devices within retail locations. In addition, Consumer Electronics Technicians are responsible for building/installing displays, end caps, fixtures, planogram resets and completing break-fix repairs. To be successful in this role, you will need to maintain your operational hours, enjoy working both independently as well as with a small team, have excellent communication, a great work ethic and while it is not required, retail or merchandising experience is a great addition!
To learn more, get connected with a recruiter by applying today!
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-4pm, with occasional weekend hours
- Technically savvy
- Previous merchandising or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Smart device for uploading photos and data required for in store assignments.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 60 miles or more, within a designated territory.
- Basic hand tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Regularly walking, bending, lifting, kneel, balance, repetitive motion, and drive
- Use of hand tools and test equipment
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Climb a ladder more than 10ft. tall
- Possible overnight installations
- Breakdown and re-installment of retail displays
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation.
For over 40 years, MTI has developed merchandising technologies that enable retailers to securely display, power and showcase the full spectrum of consumer electronics, from tablets and smartphones, to cameras and laptops. Some of the worlds most recognized brands and six of the seven largest retailers in the US utilize MTI products. Our retail-hardened technologies are engineered to last in the most demanding environments, delivering the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership and the highest level of mechanical and electronic security.
MTI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Mobile Technologies, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mobile Technologies, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.