Retail Electronics Technician
Location – Spokane, WA
Hourly Rate - $24.00
Drive Time - $13.69 + mileage
As our Retail Electronics Technician for MTI, you will install, troubleshoot, merchandise, and maintain, interactive consumer electronic displays and devices within retail locations. In addition, MTI manufactures our own fleet of security components for consumer electronics. Retail Electronics Technicians across the country install and maintain them in locations such as AT&T, T-Mobile, and other various retail establishments.
We encourage you to follow this link to learn more about our equipment: MTI: Security Innovations
This is a Part-Time position that offers:
· Flexible hours
· Limited to no work in the evenings or weekends and never any holidays
· W2 position with bi-weekly pay
· Paid training
· Paid drive time AND mileage
Our Retail Electronics Technicians will be conducting break-fix, installation, and maintenance work, in addition to general merchandising. Responsibilities include installing/building displays, end caps, fixturing, and maintenance of those displays, planogram resets, and conducting break-fix repairs.
· Over the age of 18
· Current Driver’s License, insurance, and a vehicle
· Previous Merchandising or retail experience is preferred but not required
· Technically inclined – experience with consumer electronics such as phones, tablets, and other peripherals
· Adaptable to our ever-changing variety of work we have to offer
· Excellent communication skills via phone, text, and email
· An Android or Apple mobile device for uploading photos and data upon completion of your assignments
· Flexible availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-4pm
· Availability to travel within a designated market
· Frequent use of hand tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear, and drive
· Occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Climb a ladder no more than 10 feet
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobile Technologies, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mobile Technologies, INC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.