Role: Field Service Technician
Location: Indianapolis IN
Hourly Rate: $23.75
Drive Time: $13.00 + Mileage
This is a Part Time position that offers:
· Flexible hours
· There is limited to no work in the evenings or weekends and never any holidays.
· W2 position with bi-weekly pay
· Paid drive time AND mileage
· Paid training
Do you have a passion for technology and eager to learn new things?
Are you looking for supplementary income? Retired or maybe in night/online school?
We are hiring TODAY!
As our Field Service Technician for MTI, you will install, troubleshoot, merchandise, and maintain, interactive consumer electronic displays and devices within retail locations. In addition, MTI manufactures our own fleet of security components. Field Technicians across the country install and maintain them in locations such as AT&T, T-Mobile and other various retail establishments.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· A Passion for new Technology
· Familiar with consumer electronics such as phones, tablets, and other peripherals.
· Eager to learn new things
· Adaptable to our ever-changing variety of work we have to offer
· Excellent communication skills via phone, text, and email.
· Retail or merchandising experience preferred
· Over the age of 18
· Current Valid Driver’s License, insurance, and a vehicle
· Available to drive up to 150 miles depending upon our clients needs
· Able to lift up-to 50lbs on occasion
· Willing to climb a ladder, no more than 10ft
· Flexible availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-4pm
· Basic technology knowledge foundation
· Frequent use of hand tools
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Experience with consumer electronics such as cell phones/tablets/ PCs/Cat 5/Media player installation helpful, though not required
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employer Mobile Technologies, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mobile Technologies, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.