Torticity is looking for a Client Specialist with strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills who will be highly motivated and enthusiastic. Often the first point of contact, this is a critical position for service-related needs. The ability to effectively communicate the overall plaintiff product liability, defective drugs, and/or personal injury claims process with prospective and active clients is essential.
If you live in South Florida with proximity to the office in Boca Raton, you will be required to work a hybrid schedule on site in our Boca office. If you are not in close proximity to the office, this role will be fully remote.
*This role does require a flexible schedule currently including two remote evenings and at least one remote Saturday morning per month totaling a 40 hour week.*
*This position is US based only*
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Initiate outbound and receive inbound phone calls on behalf of our law firm partners
• Provide ongoing client relationship management by monitoring and responding to email and SMS messages from clients and completing tasks associated with moving the client’s case forward
• Effectively manage difficult situations by identifying the root cause and finding solutions that increase client satisfaction
• Initiate the execution of retainer paperwork over the phone
• Be knowledgeable of the plaintiff product liability retainment process
• Maintain a confidential, HIPAA compliant environment
• Previous legal experience in plaintiff product liability, defective drugs, or personal injury and/or administrative experience within a healthcare system is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience preferred (to include legal, healthcare, retail, hospitality and/or call center experience)
• The ability to communicate via telephone for long periods of time
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft office tools
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism with confidential and sensitive information
• Acute attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule
• Knowledge of Spanish language is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Torticity is a growing technology-enabled provider of outsourced services for the legal industry, focused on the large and growing mass tort sector. Our Company offers a full spectrum of services designed to meet our customers’ needs and streamline their success. Our committed team strives to help those who have suffered injuries to receive fair and equitable compensation for their damages. Our team is a compassionate, diverse, group of people who are incredibly engaged and focused on our mission.
The Company offers a competitive benefits package plus a flexible PTO plan to our employees. We have a great work environment (both remote and in-person) in a fast-paced industry. We are seeking an individual who is willing and able to be flexible and take on various roles to help move the business forward. Torticity is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full time permanent role