This is a Full-Time Position that includes Paid Time Off, Medical Benefits and Holiday Pay
All Team Members enjoy the "Be Well Where You Work Program" allowing you to experience what the resort offers,
such as morning hikes, pools, a gym and workout classes, discounts at our restaurant, retail store and spa class spa.
A team player to help make our resort beautiful and clean!
Experienced in the maintenance and monitoring of outdoor watering systems, and able to make repairs and adjustments or install of new lines & systems?
Groundskeepers are responsible to:
- Mowing the grass lawns as well as trims edges, prunes bushes as well as fertilize lawns, bushes and trees as directed.
- Raking and bagging or burns leaves.
- Shovel dirt, gravel or rock as necessary.
- Clean grounds and removes litter.
- Empties trash containers.
- Cleans out drainage ditches and culverts.
- Sharpens tools such as weed cutters, edging tools, and shears.
- Cleans, sanitizes and organizes outdoor furnishings.
- Assists with various Maintenance duties and projects.
- Assists other departments as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; squat; bend; climb; crawl; walk; stretch; use hands, fingers and legs; and talk or hear. Majority of time spent working in varying outdoor weather conditions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and spend entire shift on feet.
The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays.
The employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements.
Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Red Mountain Resort Family.