Part Time Housekeeping Runner
Typical Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekends and Holidays Are Required
Added benefit: The Be Well Where You Work Program: Experience what the resort offers,
such as morning hikes, pools, a gym and workout classes, discounts on healthy eating, retail products and Sagestone Spa and Salon.
Housekeeping Runners perform the following tasks:
- Transports Linen to Housekeeping Storage Closets via golf cart and carrys to storerooms in hands.
- Picks up soiled linen at Spa, Pools and Guest Building to bring to laundry for cleaning.
- Transports trash and recycling goods to dumpster areas.
- May be asked to vacuum and assist housekeeping staff.
- Ensures departments are well stocked with linens and supplies so that they can serve guests efficiently.
- May deliver messages and run errands.
- Turn in all lost and found items to the housekeeping office.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Willing to follow Red Mountain Gold Star Standards.
- Have a High school diploma or general education degree
- Be age 18 years or older.
- Be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, to guests and other employees of the organization.
- Have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT…
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; climb; use hands and fingers; handle; talk or hear; sit and stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl. The employee may be exposed to wet, cold and/or humid weather including extreme heat and cold. The employee must be able to spend long periods of time on feet and ascend and descend stairways.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- The employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements.
Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Red Mountain Resort Family.