Full or Part Time Room Attendants
Typical Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
Availability: Monday-Sunday, including Holidays.
Benefits available for individuals with 30+ hours of availability.
$100 signing bonus given after 30 days of employment.
Are you detail oriented and want to work with a great Housekeeping Team?
- · Completing the work as assigned in a timely manner, upholding the time standards set by the resort.
- · Make beds, ensuring sheets are clean and not stained or torn.
- · Replenish supplies such as amenities, robes and drinking glasses.
- · Dust the furniture, walls and pictures.
- · Sweep and vacuum and floors in the guest rooms.
- · Disinfect and scrub tubs, toilets, counters, sinks, etc.
- · Wash walls, ceiling, and woodwork in the guest rooms.
- · Wash windows, door panels, and sills.
- · Cleans guest rooms patios and straighten outdoor furnishings
- · Maintain safety standards of all chemicals used.
- · Follow established safety and security procedures.
- · Demonstrate proficiency in Red Mountain Gold Star Standards.
Who We Are Looking For
- Guest Centric individuals who are thrilled to ensure that the needs of our guest always come first.
- Detailed oriented people, who takes pride in their work and desires to go above and beyond
- Independent thinkers who add value to our resort.
- Hard Workers, always ready to take on a new challenge.
· Someone with the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, to guests and other employees of the organization.
· Has the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to wear a face mask while working, regularly stand; walk; use hands and fingers; talk or hear; sit; stoop or crouch. The employee may be exposed to wet, cold and/or humid outdoor weather.
The employee must be able to spend entire shift on his/her feet.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays; employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements. This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employees must fulfill their performance standards for this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of Red Mountain Resort, including those set out in the Team Member Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or in writing) to employees. The job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. Job description and duties are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by Red Mountain Resort. Red Mountain Resort is an At-will and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.