Earn $15.00 per hour
FULL TIME with Insurance benefits, 401k (with company match) and generous discounts available
2pm - 10pm Shift
Flexible scheduling to include Weekends & Holidays
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You will be working side-by-side with an amazing team all focused on providing delicious meals to our guests.
- You will be responsible for the preparation, execution and presentation of menu items as they are ordered.
- You will follow a daily prep list to maintain established par levels.
- You will assist in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of kitchen and storage areas
- Of course, you will need to follow all
current health and safety regulations, including wearing appropriate PPE and
using properly labeled/designated disinfectant, wipes down all contact hard
surface areas including tabletops, chair backs, door handles, countertops, door
push plates, telephones, touch screens, pens, check presenter books, mop and
broom handles, pitcher handles, salt and pepper shakers, server pagers etc.
Who We Are Looking For
- Guest Centric individuals who are thrilled to ensure that the needs of our guest always come first.
- Detailed oriented people, who takes pride in their work and desires to go above and beyond
- Independent thinkers who add value to our resort.
- Hard Workers, always ready to take on a new challenge.
- Someone with one or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Someone with the ability to apply common sense while carrying out written or oral instructions.
- Has a knowledge of health & sanitation policies, proper handling of equipment and supplies and observe all safety procedures during execution of assigned duties.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Has, or will obtain, a Food Handler's Permit.
The Legal Stuff...
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; bend; use hands and fingers; follow written recipes; communicate clearly and hear instructions. The majority of work time will be spent in a restaurant kitchen environment. The employee must be able to work entire shift on his/her feet.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be flexible in working early mornings or evenings, as well as weekends and holidays; employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements. The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays; employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements.