Become a part of the Red Mountain Resort Team!
Known world-wide as a premier Wellness and Adventure Resort, Red Mountain Resort is looking for team members to uphold our motto, "Inspiring Adventures, One Guest At A Time".
Team members enjoy our "Be Well Where You Work Program" built to encourage all to live a healthier lifestyle, through experiencing what the resort offers, such as morning hikes, pools, a gym and workout classes, healthy eating and of course our world class spa
Who We Are Looking For
- Guest Centric individuals who are thrilled to ensure that the needs of our guest always come first.
- Detailed oriented people, who takes pride in their work and desires to go above and beyond
- Independent thinkers who add value to our resort.
- Hard Workers, always ready to take on a new challenge.
What You'll Own
- · Maintain Spa with all items needed to ensure the comfort, safety and convenience of guests.
- · Ensure fresh linen for all treatment rooms, bathrooms, locker rooms, steam area and relaxing areas.
- · Place fresh fruit, water, ice, iced tea, water and utensils in designated areas for guests.
- · Ensure that amenities and toiletries are stocked and available in bathrooms, locker rooms, treatment rooms and steam rooms.
- · Keep cleanliness of Spa maintained during course of business hours.
- · Provide guests with clean towels, robes, and additional amenities and refreshments, as requested.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; crawl; climb stairs; use hands and fingers; and talk or hear. Majority of time spent working in an office environment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, color, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be able to spend entire shift on his/her feet.
The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays and comply with department's uniform requirements.
Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Red Mountain Resort Family.
Come work in an amazing spa environment with a fun and professional team.
We need you to help take care of our guests.
This great entry level position requires flexible schedule hours to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Wage includes a Service Fee paid out monthly and usually equates to between an additional $1.00 to $3.00 per hour.