This position is from 4:40-9:00am
Become a part of the Red Mountain Resort Team!
Known world-wide as a premier Wellness and Adventure Resort, Red Mountain Resort is looking for team members to uphold our motto, "Inspiring Adventures, One Guest At A Time".
Team members enjoy our "Be Well Where You Work Program" built to encourage all to live a healthier lifestyle, through experiencing what the resort offers, such as morning hikes, pools, a gym and workout classes, healthy eating and of course our world class spa
Who We Are Looking For
- Guest Centric individuals who are thrilled to ensure that the needs of our guest always come first.
- Detailed oriented people, who takes pride in their work and desires to go above and beyond
- Independent thinkers who add value to our resort.
- Hard Workers, always ready to take on a new challenge.
- Someone who has either a high school diploma or general education degree; one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What You'll Own
- Collect and set up necessary equipment to perform job (complete opening and closing side-work).
- Greet guests of the Canyon Breeze Restaurant in a warm and gracious manner and always provide excellent service with attention to every detail.
- Attend to phone calls, guest inquiries, reservation requests, and seating assignments.
- When necessary, assist with bussing duties on the floor.
- Make sure work area is neat, clean and organized and is stocked and prepped for the next shift before leaving.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all Canyon Breeze food and beverage menus and daily specials. Be prepared to answer guests’ questions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Red Mountain Gold Star Standards.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to wear a face mask while working, regularly stand; walk; use hands and fingers; talk or hear; sit; stoop or crouch. The employee may be exposed to wet, cold and/or humid outdoor weather.
- The employee must be able to spend entire shift on his/her feet.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays; employee must be able to comply with department's uniform requirements.
- Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Red Mountain Resort Team.