Please note - While our corporate address is in Raleigh, all positions at Lightforge Games are remote
Lightforge Games is looking for an Influencer Manager!
As a new startup passionate about changing how RPGs are played, we want to build out our relationships with players in new ways. We are looking for someone to lead our relationship-building and external communications with one key mission: making sure our players have incredible experiences! The ideal candidate is someone who loves role-playing games, deeply understands communities and what brings them together, and can be foundational in building our company and product.
- Establish personal relationships within the content creator community
- Grow and develop our gaming community on Discord and other platforms
- Operate gaming streams and create video content
- Communicate industry trends, opportunities, and potential issues to the wider team
- Participate in brainstorms and planning sessions with the product team--help us make an amazing game!
- Develop comprehensive reporting to track campaign impacts
- Loves RPGs with extensive experience playing!
- Ability to identify and foster relationships with awesome people who also love RPGs.
- Established contacts with MCNs and Influencer Management Agencies.
- Flexible, motivated self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- 3+ years experience working with content creators.
- 3+ years experience working in a video game Communications and/or Community role.
- Must have experience in creating and executing influencer or creator programs and initiatives.
- Experience with content creation on Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Tabletop RPG GMing experience, especially for new players.
- Brand experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience working on live-service or free-to-play games.
- Event experience (PAX, TwitchCon, etc.), including booth planning and managing appointments.
- Experience working on live-service games
*Lightforge Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.*