Grant Administrator - Part Time
Founders First Community Development Corporation (FFCDC) is seeking an organized, mission-driven individual to manage grant proposals, donor database, coordinate beneficiary events, in-kind donation oversight, and assist with community outreach, special events, and other projects.
- Assist management in the creation and submission of grants and funding requests
- Assist with the pre-award due diligence, ensuring all documentation has been provided and electronic records completed, including important compliance checks.
- Participate in a bi-monthly grant payment process by reviewing all payment and grant requirement records to ensure the required information and documentation has been submitted and status updated.
- Conduct compliance and audit checks of grants across entities. Assist with the creation of reports for the Board, senior leadership and other departments as needed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of grant administration policies and procedures and make recommendations for revised practices to create efficiencies
- Assist the Grants Management team in its review of grants for compliance with IRS and foundation-specific regulations
- Participate in special projects related to the continuous improvement of grants management processes and systems
- Monitor the integrity of information in the grants management database system and communicate recommended database changes to staff and grantees
- Exposure to the nonprofit sector/working knowledge of nonprofit organizations with preferred experience with grantmaking
- Experience working in database systems, ideally a grants management system, including the ability to complete complex queries, merge data, create templates and reports, and document processes (CRM systems such as Salesforce & Bloomerang preferred)
- Highly organized and motivated
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to addressing racism and other societal inequities
- Creative problem solver; resourceful and proactive in seeking technical and/or procedural improvements
- Strong sense of integrity, discretion, and trustworthiness, able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality both internally and externally
Work Schedule: Typically 25-30 hours/week. Flexible schedule for Mon-Fri during business hours. Willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement.
Work Location: This position is based in North Texas.
Job Type: Part time, non-exempt
Compensation: $25-35/hour and company holidays. This is a part time position and is not eligible for health, dental and other employer sponsored benefits.
COVID Policy: All employees must be fully vaccinated per company policy.
Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply!
Founders First CDC is a not-for-profit, community development organization, and small business accelerator that supports underrepresented founders achieve growth through educational curriculum, hands-on assignments, and expert coaching. Our three programs help diverse entrepreneurs including small business owners of color, low-income founders, veterans, and women to achieve additional sources of revenue and create high-paying jobs in their respective communities.
For more information please see: www.FoundersFirstCDC.org