QualityMetric (QM) is committed to improving healthcare through measurement of health from the patient’s perspective, supporting customers in life science and population health markets with patient-reported outcomes (PRO) and other clinical outcomes assessment (COA) solutions.
The Client Success Rep works closely with our Sales team to close deals and support commercial activities for our client accounts, enabling strong strategic partnerships and increasing client satisfaction.
The successful candidate for this role needs to be highly organized, able to work with multiple internal and client teams, and be familiar with standard sales processes. In addition, the Client Success Rep needs to be experienced in driving sales activities, including sales pipeline management, quoting / sales order / change order processes, and client relationship management support. This is a client facing role, and we are looking for detail-oriented team players who want to join us in growing the business.
- Working closely with sales team to provide commercial support to our Life Sciences clients to ensure a smooth, efficient process from Quote to Signed Sales Orders for their studies.
- Directly interacting with our Life Science clients as part of the external facing account team, particularly with the Procurement, Data Management, and Project Management client teams.
- Liaising with internal proposal teams to facilitate detailed pricing and contracting of QM's software and services, including sales orders and change orders. Overseeing the contracting and tracking processes for accounts to ensure transactions are efficient and accurate.
- Monitoring sales pipeline and opportunities in CRM. Coordinate with the Strategic Account Executive /sales team on CRM updates and follow ups. Leverage client insights and relationships to support whitespace analysis, opportunity creation, and progression.
- Collaborating with Strategic Account Executive and sales team to develop and manage existing QualityMetric client relationships. Support client relationship management and outreach activities, including sharing of upcoming events and QualityMetric initiatives as appropriate.
- Supporting additional Enterprise account strategic projects as applicable.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; comfortable managing multiple projects and detailed processes with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker; able to logically work through ambiguous situations when the process or path isn't clear and contribute to strategic conversations as an active participant on the account team.
- Forward thinking self-starter; able to work independently, take the initiative to identify additional opportunities to grow our business, and proactively follow up.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to share, organize, and obtain information effectively from internal and external client teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision/365 Business Central / CRMs and sales transaction processes; experience with Excel.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Experience in sales processes / operations, project management, business development, inside sales, and/or field sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Role can be remote - Eastern or Central Time zone preferred
QualityMetric Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. QualityMetric Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. QualityMetric Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.