QualityMetric (QM) is committed to improving healthcare through measurement of health from the patient’s perspective, supporting customers in life science and population health markets with patient reported outcome (PRO) and other clinical outcome assessment (COA) solutions. Our scientific consulting services group conducts qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods studies. For example, survey development, modification, and validation to support medical product development; strategic consulting for regulatory needs; observational studies; exploratory analyses of existing data; literature review and gap analysis; and qualitative studies to better understand the patient, clinician, or caregiver experience.
Projects range in size, type, and across multiple disease areas. Our team of experts has backgrounds in biostatistics, psychology, education, epidemiology, public health, and sociology, and is based in Johnston, Rhode Island, with many full-time telecommuters from other states and some other countries. Our team is collegial and supportive of work-life balance.
We are hiring a Project Coordinator to provide administrative and project management support on internal and client-funded projects.
In this role, the Project Coordinator communicates project timeline and project updates to internal and external stakeholders; provides project status information to clients and management. The Project Coordinator coordinates several small-sized to moderate-sized projects.
- Acts as a project manager on consulting science projects; maintains timelines, documentation, and communication with primary project team, other departments within QualityMetric (IT, Sales, Finance, Translations), external clients, and vendors; provides additional support to project teams as needed
- Manages multiple, parallel projects using formal project planning techniques and strong organizational skills
- Coordinates study meetings, drafts meeting agendas and detailed meeting minutes
- Supports study processes, including preparing and submitting IRB applications and ensuring study documentation complies with regulations and contractual requirements
- Works with primary investigators and finance team to manage invoicing to clients and payments to vendors
- Proactively problem solves; identifies and helps drive resolution of issues at all phases of the project that could affect success
- Reports on projects to supervisor or senior leadership as necessary
- Assumes responsibility for completing tasks in a given timeline and in accordance with quality standards
- Follows company and department standard operating procedures
- Documents protocol deviations by the study PI and according to relevant standard operating procedures
- Interacts effectively and collegially with all employees, fostering a supportive and cross departmental sharing environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e., sociology, public health, health sciences, psychology, epidemiology or similar study fields)
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong grasp of project management techniques is required
- Conversational knowledge of study protocols, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required; conveys messages and directions clearly, accurately, and concisely; work requires few clarifications/editions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines and prioritization
QualityMetric Incorporated, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. QualityMetric provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. QualityMetric Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.