QualityMetric (QM) is looking for an experienced and high-energy Account Manager / Inside Sales Executive to support a portfolio of Patient-Reported Outcome based solutions and services. The primary function of this role is to engage, build relationships and sell these PRO solutions/services across a variety of clients in the Life Sciences sectors.
Primary duties include: Developing and expand consultative relationships with companies in the biotech / pharma / device sectors; pursuing or generating leads for new product or service opportunities to new or existing clients; implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized with a demonstrated track record of meeting sales targets and delighting clients.
This role is responsible for achieving booking, revenue, & profit objectives within assigned account territories, including identifying sales opportunities through daily prospecting, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging appropriate resources to bring opportunities to successful conclusion.
The Inside Sales / Account Manager will create and build consultative, long-term relationships with their customers to create tailored, cost effective solutions. Personal involvement in customer relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction are essential to remain consistent with corporate business principals.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support in existing clients
- Daily outbound calling through established campaigns to prospective customers
- Consistent attainment of booking, revenue, and profit targets within assigned territory
- Attainment of daily, weekly, quarterly productivity metrics
- Establish and expand relationships with customer and repeat stakeholders in the accounts
- Maintain well-coordinated internal relationships with key decision makers
- Educate prospects on QM’s value proposition and solution portfolio
- Development and execution of sales plan as it relates to developing a new book of business / newly assigned territory
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
- Build customer loyalty, provide an excellent experience, achieve retention rates Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly pipeline forecasting
- Complete administrative work as required
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility, and work in a professional team environment
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent relevant sales experience
- Minimum 3-5+ years of previous tech / software sales experience preferred
- Application software sales experience a plus
QualityMetric Incorporated, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. QualityMetric provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. QualityMetric Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.