What is Sprockets?
Sprockets is using artificial intelligence to reinvent the $500 billion hiring space with advanced applicant matching technology that predicts candidate success, before they are hired.
Sprockets replaces the resume as the first point of contact between an applicant and the company. Our platform compares all incoming applicants to a company’s current top performers, instantly showing them the best candidates to hire.
About this Role
Sprockets is looking to grow our Customer Success team to build upon our growing book of business and drive customer expansion. The ideal Customer Success Manager is a friendly, tech-savvy communicator who can quickly apply critical thinking to solve unexpected challenges.
Day-to-day, this means:
- Develop, maintain and uphold corporate customer relationships
- Implement and onboard corporate accounts
- Responsible for managing project plan and timelines during onboarding
- Responsible for conducting quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Measure success with customers by regularly demonstrating Sprockets’ value
- Serve as the “voice” of the customer
- Identify opportunities for, and execute cross-sells and expansions to drive revenue
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish projects across departments
- Meet and exceed company and department OKRs by controlling churn and driving expansion
Above all else, all Sprockets employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, we exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
Your personal experience should include:
- 2-3 years of experience in a B2B sales or customer success role.
- Experience managing corporate accounts
- Project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-driven + results-oriented. Not afraid of taking risks. "Make better mistakes tomorrow"
- Demonstrable experience working with customers by video and/or telephone.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Impeccable documentation skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- We have a noble mission. Sprockstars, as we like to call us, do not take transforming the hiring process into an equitable one lightly. We’re committed to you, our team, our customers and their employees alike
- To make breakthroughs, people need an environment where it’s safe to make mistakes and learn. Sprockets fosters a workspace where different viewpoints are welcomed and every voice counts - a place where everyone can ask anyone for guidance and bring their truest selves to work every day
- Our team strives to be known as leaders and innovators within the hiring tech industry. We challenge the process and product in our continuous pursuit of excellence
- Collaboration and communication are exactly how Sprockets was built and will continue to thrive. As a small team, everyone at the organization has the opportunity to know each other and contribute their thoughts
- We pride ourselves on our emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. During business hours, our Sprockstars work hard and play hard — that’s no accident
- Integrity creates trust. It’s the constant choice to infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike
- We empower our teams with the freedom, trust and autonomy to make good and strategic decisions that enable our customers and drive our business forward
Our Benefits & Perks
- 4-day work week (4, 8 hour days)
- Equity Ownership
- Open PTO
- A fully remote company so you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a MacBook and financial assistance to craft your most comfortable work-from-home environment
- Bi-annual company trips designed to foster relationships, creativity and having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage packages
If you are interested in intensive growth, emerging technology, and a vibrant work culture, Sprockets is the place for you. Having recently received our Series A round of funding, we are poised for another big year of growth. Come disrupt with us!