Arevon Energy, Inc. is a leading renewable energy company, supplying clean energy to utilities and corporations across North America. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and New York City, Arevon uses innovative approaches and leading-edge technology to finance and manage projects from development through construction to long-term commercial operation. Its financial prowess and industry expertise come together to improve the structure and performance of its platform of wind, solar, and energy storage power plants. Arevon was named one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces in 2022. For more information, please visit: www.arevonenergy.com
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to everything we do. Arevon thrives on and celebrates different views, beliefs, and values. We are committed to our talented team and partners, regardless of background or affiliation, and to actively promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our business. We strive to be a place where you can be you and bring yourself to work.
Arevon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran or marital status.
AREVON is recruiting for the position of Spare Parts Coordinator Associate, an outstanding opportunity for individuals seeking an exciting, high-growth work environment in one of the most important industries for the 21st century. Our company culture is one where teamwork, adaptability, continuous improvement, achievement of results, and willingness to grow are our core values. The successful candidate will have a superior academic background at a high caliber institution, having exceeded in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or similar discipline. In addition to superior academic performance, candidates must have enthusiasm for renewable energy.
The Spare Parts Coordinator Associate will be responsible for coordinating and tracking spare parts needs throughout Arevon’s operating fleet. The role will be part of the Asset Management and Operations team and will report directly to the Director of Operations. The Spare Parts Coordinator Associate will work diligently to maximize spare parts availability by coordinating with various teams within Arevon, including but not limited to, the Performance Engineering team, Commercial Asset Management team, Procurement team, and others.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
This position will manage a wide range of duties including:
· Communicate with multiple vendors/manufacturers to acquire needed spares for operating fleet
· Lead and/or assist developing relationships with parts distributors
· Develop or identify a system for tracking spare parts inventory at site locations and regional warehouses
· Create processes/procedures to ensure inventory continues to be tracked efficiently and accurately
· Coordinate with Procurement team to facilitate commercial negotiations with 3rd party vendors for parts orders
· Facilitate parts orders by coordinating with Commercial Asset Management team and Procurement team
· Collaborate with Performance Engineering team on current fleet to identify parts needs
· Document, review, and report on value added by procuring and maintaining spare parts
· Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Director of Operations
· 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in engineering, business, data analytics, maintenance, or other related disciplines
· Experience working on and/or familiarity with Wind, PV, & BESS systems highly desirable
· Experience with reliability and/or product engineering for PV and BESS plants is a plus
· Proven track record of working well within a team environment, taking ownership of processes and procedures, and working to collectively improve efficiency
· Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated and results oriented, process oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
· Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SQL, etc.
· Familiarity with software languages and data analysis platforms (Python, VBA, C++, Matlab, Power BI, Pentaho, Plateau, etc) is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or similar discipline required
Please submit cover letter and resumes or inquiries to Arevon Energy, Inc. attn: