Arevon Energy, Inc. is a leading renewable energy company, supplying clean energy to utilities and corporations across North America. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and New York City, Arevon uses innovative approaches and leading-edge technology to finance and manage projects from development through construction to long-term commercial operation. Its financial prowess and industry expertise come together to improve the structure and performance of its platform of wind, solar, and energy storage power plants. Arevon was named one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces in 2022. For more information, please visit: www.arevonenergy.com
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to everything we do. Arevon thrives on and celebrates different views, beliefs, and values. We are committed to our talented team and partners, regardless of background or affiliation, and to actively promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our business. We strive to be a place where you can be you and bring yourself to work.
Arevon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran or marital status.The Position
Arevon is recruiting for the position of Community Relations Analyst, an outstanding opportunity for individuals seeking an exciting, high-growth work environment in one of the most important industries of the 21st century. The Community Relations Analyst will report to the Vice President of Government Affairs and Marketing and work closely with the Development and Construction team. The responsibilities of the Community Relations Analyst include but are not limited to:
· Support Arevon’s community relations efforts at clean energy project sites around the country. Focus will be on assets under development, but may include efforts in communities with operating projects.
· Research project locations and identify key stakeholders (elected officials, landowners, neighbors, etc.) in order to tailor strategies to the specific community.
· Contribute to community engagement activities that grow key stakeholder relationships and foster support for new energy projects.
· Identify opposition and related risks to project success and help implement mitigation strategies.
· Assist in the creation of informative and engaging marketing and communications materials related to our assets under development. This may include press releases, press kits, newsletters, social media assets, text blasts, invitations, thank-you notes, poster displays, and one-pagers for use with elected officials and the general public. Guarantee all content is error-free and publication-ready.
· Plan and execute project-level events such as open houses, groundbreakings, and ribbon-cuttings.
· Coordinate with a network of public relations consultants and community representatives who support Arevon’s local engagement efforts.
· Generate content for Arevon’s LinkedIn page to share important project milestones, team member visits to the site, etc.
· Collect and catalog photo and video assets for each project site. Coordinate with Development and Construction Project Managers to acquire visual assets during all phases of the project.
· Consistently execute Arevon’s brand presence across all media.
Qualifications and Characteristics
· A Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent education, training and experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, including writing, proofreading, grammar, syntax, and use of AP Style
· Proven ability to communicate to a variety of audiences through social media, web content, earned media, letters to the editor, etc.
· Commitment to customer service is a must
· Knowledge of renewable energy or local economic development is a bonus
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities daily
· Possess an eye for detail and the desire for continuous process improvement
· Ability to work with team members in different locations around the country
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
· Ability to travel domestically, up to 20% of the time
· Prior experience in a marketing function or as a campaign field organizer or grassroots organizer may be helpful
· Understanding of best practices related to public relations, media relations, marketing, and social media is a desirable bonus
This position is based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and functions on a hybrid schedule (in-office days of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Fully remote location will not be considered for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel your background and experience meets the job requirements above, we'd love to hear from you. Please complete the easy form application or follow the link below: