The responsibilities of a Distributed Generation Development Manager include but not limited to:
- Strategic analysis to identify qualified customers for commercial solar and storage by understanding the relevant market, financing available, and other considerations.
- Lead pro-forma financial analysis for renewable projects in development.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve project economics
- Provide a structured vision of risks, including evaluation of relevant sensitivities and recommending mitigating factors
- Working with development partners and resources to ensure financial model assumptions are complete and correct
- Oversee construction schedule, change order verification, and key milestones with development partners
- Fosters external relationships with customers, third parties and members of the community
- Interface with legal, engineering, construction, and operations teams to progress projects through the development lifecycle into Asset Management.
- Create project budgets, schedules, and forecasts to support capital planning.
- Support and lead origination for new development projects/partnerships
- Support the team and/or take the lead on the preparation of investment memos and support the presentation of such memos to the investment committee and to investors.
- Lead reporting on project development and pipeline progress.
- Support the organization and management of virtual data rooms
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset with a willingness to learn and expand current skillsets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop complex analyses and perform independent research
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel modeling fundamentals and attention to detail
- Must have strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Able to prioritize tasks based on potential commercial impacts under aggressive deadlines
- Degree in engineering, economics, business, finance, energy, or related discipline preferred
Please submit cover letter and resumes or inquiries to Arevon Energy, Inc. attn: